Registration for Grades 1-5 will begin on Monday, July 9, 2012 M-F; 8:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Religious Education Office of the Activity Center. A Baptism Certificate is required, if not already submitted and a $25 non-refundable deposit. Balances from the previous year should be paid before registering. If you have any questions please call Beth or Robyn at (702) 871-1904.
PLEASE always check page 8 of the Messenger for important messages regarding Baptism, First Reconciliation/First Holy Communion, Religious Ed, Adult Confirmation, date or room changes and program changes. Thank you.
- Family must be registered at Christ the King
- Family must be worshiping at Christ the King at our weekend liturgy
- Past due balances from the previous RE year must be paid prior to registering for 2012/2013 year
When are classes held?
Classes are held on Wednesdays at either 4:00 or 5:45 pm.
- Religious Ed Classes $75.00 per child
- First Holy Communion $125.00 per child
- Full Initiation $150.00 per child
- $25 non-refundable deposit is required – Payment plans are available
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS:
Students in Grades 1-5 MUST BE BROUGHT IN to the Activity Center for class by an ADULT and picked up after their class IN THE ACTIVITY CENTER by an ADULT. They will not be allowed to exit the building to go to waiting vehicle.
Please PARK you car; do not block the driving lanes or park in RED ZONES!
Do not park in the handicap spaces if your are not handicapped. Even using them for a few minutes prevents access to people who really need them.